The National Examination Board has made public the schedule of the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) for the year 2077 BS. The National Examination Board (NEB) has decided to conduct the SEE examination from Jestha 13 (जेठ १३) – Jestha 24 (२४ गते). The examination board has also published the SEE exam (routine) schedule on Wednesday.
The SEE examination will be conducted from Jestha 13 (जेठ १३) – Jestha 24 (२४ गते), from 8 am to 11 am in Morning.
Compulsory English subject exam will be held on the first day on Jestha 13 (जेठ १३). On the same day, compulsory Sanskrit language and literature / compulsory English subjects will also be examined at Vedavidyashram. The compulsory Nepali exam will be held on Jestha 14 (जेठ १४).
SEE Exam Routine 2077, Check it here
According to the National Examination Board, the exam of compulsory math held on Jestha 16 (जेठ १६) and compulsory science subjects will be held on Jestha 17 (जेठ १७). On Jestha 18 (जेठ १८) Social, On Jestha 19 (जेठ १९) health, population and environment education examinations will be held. The optional maths exam will be held on Jestha 20 (जेठ २०). On that day, all the subjects of the optional first paper will be examined.
- Attractive sound emoji available in Facebook Messenger
- Win Rs 5,000 Daily with Mero School ‘Play & Win’ Quiz Program
- Mero School App | Huge discount offers on Mero School Packages
- SEE Exam Routine 2077 Published, Check the SEE exam Routine
- Esewa Festive Offer | Win TVS Apache RTR 160 Bike & Gift Vouchers
- Dashain ‘BIG DEAL @ Sastodeal’, Win MarQ 49 “TV & Cashbacks
- Prabhu Money Transfer Dashain offer, win 32 inch TV & More
- Google is soon making YouTube a shopping hub