Sanima General Insurance IPO will be allotted on Ashoj 30 Friday (October 16) at the NIC Asia Capital. Sales manager NIC Asia Capital said that the IPO pre-allotment on October 15, Thursday and the Final IPO allotment on October 16, Friday. Lucky 2,73,000 applicants will get IPO shares of Sanima at the rate of 10 Kitta each through lucky draw.
Scroll down to check the Sanima General Insurance IPO result –>>
Sanima General Insurance IPO has received applications worth 1.90 billion rupees. According to CDSC, 8 lakh 83 thousand 624 people have applied for 1,90,12,340 kitta on October 11, Sunday. Sanima General Insurance has got 6.94 times more applications for a total of 27.3 lakh IPO shares.
The company has Issued 30 lakh IPOs worth Rs 30 crores with a face value of Rs 100. Out of the total 30 lakh shares, 4% (120,000 shares) were allocated for the employees of the company. Similarly, 5% (150,000 shares) were reserved for mutual funds. The general public applied for the remaining 27.3 lakh kitta. Sanima general has got ‘Care NP BB Plus’ rating from Care Rating Nepal.
|IPO Opened||October 7|
|IPO Closed||October 11|
|IPO Apply||10 – 1000 Kitta|
|Total IPO Shares||30,00,000 Kitta|
Sanima General IPO result check
If you have applied for IPO of Sanima general insurance and waiting for the result? The result date is confirmed. The IPO result will be published soon. Once IPO allotted to applicants, you can check the result by going the link below.
Sanima general IPO Result check? Simply, select the company, Enter your Demat number & click Search, that’s it,
You can check the IPO result by going to your MEROSHARE account and check status, Allotted or not.
- Log in to MERO SHARE account
- Go to My ASBA in the left, and click it
- Check the Status, Alloted or not.
- If Allotted as Image,
- Congratulation, You are lucky, you got an IPO share.
You May Like
- Chandragiri Hills IPO result Here, IPO allotted to 139,602 Applicants
- IPO of Nepal Infrastructure Bank opening on January 15, Biggest IPO Nepal
- Listed Brokers in Nepse, TMS Links, Address & Contact Number
- Prabhu Life Insurance IPO Result | 540,000 people allotted Shares
- IPO Alert: United Idi-Mardi to Issue 8,73,910 IPO Shares on November 12