If you are thinking of renewing your Bluebook then here is good news for you. With the revolution in technology in Nepal, most of the official work is now done online. In this context, it is now possible to renew the Blue book online.
The Transport Office has started the Vehicle Bluebook renewal facility from the eSewa app. Apart from this, the bluebook renewal facility is also available on Nagarik App and Khalti.
You can easily renew the Bluebook by paying Vehicle Tax from eSewa and Khalti Wallet.
If you want to renew the Bluebook online, read this article. Here we will give you information on how to renew. However, this facility is currently available only in Bagmati Pradesh. The service will be available across Nepal soon.
How to Renew Bluebook Online?
You should have completed 3 steps to renew the Blue book online. First, register your vehicle in TMIS (Transport Management Information System), then complete Third Party Insurance and renew Blue book by paying government tax from eSewa.
1. Vehicle registration on TMIS
- Go to https://tmis.bagamati.gov.np/
- Click on New Registration
- Now a new registration page opens
- Enter your name, mobile number and date of birth
- Now click Proceed Now
- Enter the received code on your mobile and proceed
- Now create a new password
- Now, your account is opened in TMIS.
- You click on the + icon and fill in the vehicle details
- Fill in all the details of Province, Zone, Vehicle type, lot no
- Press search, check and link Vehicle to your Account.
2. How to complete Third Party Insurance?
- Search for Third Party Insurance on eSewa App
- Then select Zone, Vehicle Type, enter details
- Select Tax Paying Office and enter mobile number
- Press the check button, now a new page opens
- Fill in your details and press Proceed
- Check the details including the insurance fee
- Now Press Confirm & Complete Third Party Insurance.
3. How to Pay Bluebook Tax Online?
- Open the eSewa app on your smartphone and log in.
- Then tap on the Bluebook Renewal Icon,
- Select Province or Zone, and type Vehicle
- Enter the vehicle number with District Code, Lot No and Symbol.
- Select Tax Paying Office
- Enter your mobile number and press Proceed.
- Then check the Bluebook renewal tax amount
- Now press ‘Confirm’ and complete the renewal.
After completing all the payments, download the printed copy of Third Party Insurance and Bluebook Renewal. This way you can renew the Blue book online.
But once you have to go to the relevant transport office. You can visit to the transport office with payment proof at any time.
Go to the relevant transportation office with proof of third party insurance and renewal tax along with the blue book. The transportation office staff will then verify that your bluebook has been renewed.
If Still, you are confused, then see this video for more information