Realme has introduced two new smartphones in Nepal. The company has launched the Realme Narjo 50A & Narjo 50i series in Nepal in collaboration with the Murarka brand.
Also Read: Subisu Internet Price, Packages & overview
Both Narjo 50 series smartphones fall under budget phones. The Narzo series, which can provide high performance at affordable prices, is available from 12,999 to 211,999. This phone is suitable for general use and the company claims that it supports the gaming segment too.
Realme NARZO 50A
The Realme Narzo 50A has a 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD + IPS. It has a MediaTek Helio G86 chipset and a powerful octa-core processor of 2.0 GHz. The company has described the Narjo 50A as one of the best phones for the gaming segment.
The phone has a 50 megapixel triple AI rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. Narzo 50A has a 6000 mAh battery with OTG reverse charge and 18-watt fast-charging system. This Phone supports a microSD card with a dual SIM. The model is loaded with the Android 11 operating system and fingerprint and face-unlock recognition features.
The Narzo 50A model is available in 64GB/128 GB ROM variants with 4 GB RAM. This phone supports Expandable memory of up to 256GB.
|RealMe NARZO 50A (4GB+64GB)||19,499|
|RealMe NARZO 50A (4GB+128GB)||21,199|
- Display: – 6.5 inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS
- Chipset: – MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: – Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: – Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: – 4GB
- Storage: – 64GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- SIM: – Dual SIM (nano+nano + microSD)
- OS: – realme UI R Edition based on Android 11
- Back Camera(s): – 50MP, f/1.8 aperture; 2MP macro, f/2.4 aperture; 2MP B&W, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: – 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Security: – Fingerprint + Face-unlock – Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Audio: – 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: – 164.5 x 76 x 9.1 mm, Weight: 200g
- Support: – 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS/GLONASS/ BDS
- microUSB 2.0
- Battery: – 6000mAh with 18W Quick charge
Realme Narzo 50i
With a 6.5-inch display, the Narjo 50i has an Octacore processor. Non-removable 5000 mAh battery with reverse charging is also available in the phone.
The phone has a rear 8 megapixel AI and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies. The phone has an Android 11 operating system and a 720×1600 pixels HD display with a 20: 9 ratio. With dual SIM, the phone is available in 2GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB storage variants. Based on GSM / HSPA / LTE technology, the Narjo 50A supports 4G.
|RealMe NARZO 50i (2GB+32GB)||12,999|
|RealMe NARZO 50i (4GB+64GB)||15,499|
- Screen: – 6.5 Inch (720×1600) HD+ LCD, Dewdrop notch
- OS: – realme UI Go Edition based on Android 11
- Processor: – Octa-Core Processor
- Dimension : – 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Display : – IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution : – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Technology : – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Front Camera : – 5 MP (f/2.2)
- Rear Camera : – 8 MP (f/2.0)
- RAM: – 2GB/4GB
- Storage: – 32GB/64GB
- Expandable Memory: – 256GB
- Support: – 4G
- Battery: – 5000 mAh Big Battery , non-removable
- Sim: – Dual Sim ( Nano sim)
- Security: – Face Unlock, Google Smart Lock