Qatar Airways has announced the Job vacancy for the Customer Experience – Airport Services Agent for Nepal. The company is recruiting for an Airport Services Agent-based in Kathmandu, Nepal. After hiring, the candidate has to work in Nepal as Airport Service Agent delivering excellent service for customers travelling with Qatar Airways
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Qatar Airways Job Vacancy. The application should be submitted before the deadline of 27/01/2022. For more information about the Job, Check the detail below:
Also read: Multiple Job Vacancies in Nic Asia Bank
Job Title: Airport Services Agent
Application Deadline: 27-01-2022
Qatar Airways recruiting for an Airport Services Agent-based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress-free environment for customers travelling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, Fueling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements.
- On Time Performance
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- High school qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role within the airport environment.
- Knowledge of airport functions including passenger and baggage handling, Weight and Balance, and Dangerous Goods Regulations is required.
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends, is essential.
- You must also have the right to live and work in Nepal to be considered for this role.
How to Apply?
- To Apply for the Job, go to the career Page or
- Click https://careers.qatarairways.com/global/en/job/154413/Customer-Experience-Airport-Services-Agent-Kathmandu-Nepal
- Click APPLY NOW
- Now submit all the required information with CV.
Click here to APPLY NOW
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.