Prabhu Life Insurance Limited is going to issue the primary share IPO to the general public. The company is about to bring 60 lakh IPO shares. Prabhu Life Insurance has applied to the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) on Sunday for permission to issue 60 lakh IPO shares.
The company is preparing to issue an IPO worth Rs 6 Crore. Further processing of the IPO will proceed only after approval by the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON). Siddhartha Capital is appointed as a sales manager of Prabhu life, All the work related to IPO issuance will be done by the company.
Prabhu Life has a paid-up capital of 2 billion rupees. Out of this, the company is going to issue 30% ( 60 lakh) shares to the public. The company is preparing to issue primary shares IPO worth Rs 60 crore at the rate of Rs 100 per share. The IPO Date is not yet fixed, the application is in the Securities Board of Nepal. Soon IPO date will be public.
You May Like
- Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result | IPO to allot only for 209,250 investors
- Manushi Laghubitta IPO Result Check | IPO Allotment Date
- Terhathum Power IPO Result | 74,400 investors get IPO shares
- How to Reset Mero Share Password | Mero Share Tips – 2021
- Sanima Life Insurance IPO result Check | IPO Allotment Date – 2021