Have you registered your mobile device with Nepal Telecom Authority? If not, do it on time, otherwise, such mobiles will be illegal and will be blocked. Lately, mobile phones are being brought from abroad as gifts. Such mobiles need to be registered.
However, most of the mobiles brought from abroad are running without registration. Such mobile phones are not found in case of loss or theft and are not regulated. The government wants to regulate every illegal and unregistered mobile phone.
Similarly, when buying a second-hand mobile, it is important to see if it is registered or not. In some cases, you could be a victim of fraud. So before buying the mobile phones make sure it is registered not. It may have been illegally imported from abroad and sold it secretly.
In this case, you should check whether the smartphone is registered or not. Nepal Telecom Authority is implementing a mobile device management system to regulate illegal and unregistered mobiles from coming June.
In which mobile IMEI number must be registered. Otherwise, mobile phones operating without registration will be blocked.
How to check IMEI number?
Finding an IMEI number is very easy. IMEI numbers can be found on the boxes. If it is not found on the box, You can check inside the mobile phone by opening the back cover, mostly it is found there. Here is another easiest way to find the IMEI number, you must know.
You can see the IMEI number by dialing * # 06 #.
How to check if Mobile registered or not?
First of all, you need to check if your mobile is registered or not. For that, You need to know the IMEI number of your mobile. If it not yet registered, you should do it as soon as possible. By entering the Mobile’s IMEI number and other information, you can register it online very easily.
For that, Click here to visit Nepal Telecommunication Authority website. You should go to the Know Your Device page and enter the IMEI number in it. This way you can see if your mobile is registered or not.
How to register Mobile phone on NTA?
If your mobile does not appear to be registered, you can register your mobile by filling the online form of the Nepal Telecommunication Authority. For that click this link.
- Go to the Nepal Telecommunication Authority website.
- Click the new register on the left side.
- Fill in the details of your mobile phone model, name, number, brand, IMEI number.
- Submit official government Id with required information
- Submit the application, it’s done.
Now your application will be reviewed by the authority department and mobile will be registered in your name.
Apart from this, you can register your mobile by visiting the Nepal Telecommunication Authority office also. You must register your mobile because NTA has developed a mobile device management system to check every smartphone is registered or not.
You must know
- Mailung Khola Hydropower IPO Alert, Issuing 7,36,286 IPO from Shrawan 14
- IPO result of Union Life Insurance | IPO allotment Check
- TMS Registration Link | Nepse Broker List & TMS – 2021
- IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta | IPO Allotment Check
- IPO Allotment – Union Life Insurance | Check IPO Result – 2021
- IPO Alert – Manakamana Smart Laghubitta to Issue IPO from July 1
- Upcoming IPO in Nepal 2021, Check the full list here
- Jeevan Bikas Laghubitta IPO Result | IPO Allotment Check – 2021