Have you registered your mobile device with Nepal Telecom Authority? If not, do it on time, otherwise, such mobiles will be illegal and will be blocked. Lately, mobile phones are being brought from abroad as gifts. Such mobiles need to be registered.
However, most of the mobiles brought from abroad are running without registration. Such mobile phones are not found in case of loss or theft and are not regulated. The government wants to regulate every illegal and unregistered mobile phone.
Similarly, when buying a second-hand mobile, it is important to see if it is registered or not. In some cases, you could be a victim of fraud. So before buying the mobile phones make sure it is registered not. It may have been illegally imported from abroad and sold it secretly.
In this case, you should check whether the smartphone is registered or not. Nepal Telecom Authority is implementing a mobile device management system to regulate illegal and unregistered mobiles from coming June.
In which mobile IMEI number must be registered. Otherwise, mobile phones operating without registration will be blocked.
How to check IMEI number?
Finding an IMEI number is very easy. Mostly IMEI number can be found on the box cover of the Mobile. If it is not found on the box, You can check inside the mobile phone by opening the back cover, mostly it is found there. Here is another easiest way to find the IMEI number, you must know. You can see the IMEI number by dialing * # 06 #.
How to check if Mobile registered or not?
First of all, you need to check if your mobile is registered or not. For that, You need to know the IMEI number of your mobile. If it not yet registered, you should do it as soon as possible. By entering the Mobile’s IMEI number and other information, you can register it online very easily.
For that, Click here to visit Nepal Telecommunication Authority website. You should go to the Know Your Device page and enter the IMEI number in it. This way you can see if your mobile is registered or not.
How to register Mobile phone on NTA?
If your mobile does not appear to be registered, you can register your mobile by filling the online form of the Nepal Telecommunication Authority. For that click this link.
- Go to the Nepal Telecommunication Authority website.
- Click the new register on the left side.
- Fill in the details of your mobile phone model, name, number, brand, IMEI number.
- Submit the application.
Apart from this, you can register your mobile by visiting the Nepal Telecommunication Authority office also. You must register your mobile because NTA has developed a mobile device management system to check every smartphone is registered or not.
You must know
- Singati Hydro IPO Result Date | How to check Allotment
- Jyoti Life Insurance IPO result date | 594000 applicants to get IPO
- IPO Result Check – How to check IPO result in Nepal 2021
- Ruru Hydropower IPO result date | IPO to Allot 37,916 applicants only
- Jyoti Life Insurance IPO | How to check the result – IPO allotment
- Greenlife Hydropower IPO allotment on Friday, How to check the result
- Chandragiri Hills IPO result Here, IPO allotted to 139,602 Applicants
- Nepal Infrastructure Bank IPO result date, NIFRA IPO allotment check