There is good news for investors, who are waiting for an IPO. The biggest IPO is Coming very soon. The IPO of Nepal Infrastructure Bank, which is about to launch the biggest IPO ever. Company to issue 80 million IPO shares to the public from January 15 (Magh 2). Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) has already given permission for the IPO issuance to Nepal Infrastructure Bank. The board has given permission to the bank to issue an IPO on Poush 10, 2077.
The bank will issue 80 million IPOs worth Rs 8 billion. General Public can apply for IPO from January 15. The company has declared the IPO Date, January 15. The Citizens Investment Fund will act as the guarantor in the IPO to be issued by the bank while NIBL S Capital Limited is the manager of the issue and sale.
The Government of Nepal has also invested in Nepal Infrastructure Bank. It is the first infrastructure development bank in Nepal. The bank’s IPO issuance will be the largest so far. The bank has an authorized capital of Rs 40 billion, issued capital of Rs 20 billion and paid-up capital of Rs 12 billion.
The bank has a registered office in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. On 28th March, 2075, approval was received from Nepal Rastra Bank to act as a national level infrastructure development bank. The bank had started its banking operations on 22 Magh 2075.
The bank has been established with the objective of investing in infrastructure projects including hydropower, solar energy, hotels, resorts, fun parks, cable cars, education and health. The bank will collect long-term investment from within the country and abroad. The goal is to invest these resources in major development projects.
You May Like
- Chandragiri Hills IPO result Here, IPO allotted to 139,602 Applicants
- IPO of Nepal Infrastructure Bank opening on January 15, Biggest IPO Nepal
- Listed Brokers in Nepse, TMS Links, Address & Contact Number
- Prabhu Life Insurance IPO Result | 540,000 people allotted Shares
- IPO Alert: United Idi-Mardi to Issue 8,73,910 IPO Shares on November 12
- Mountain Energy Nepal IPO | Opens IPO from Kartik 26 | Don’t Miss
- Sanima General Insurance IPO result check