How do you recharge your mobile? Of course, you can recharge your balance by buying a recharge card from a shop. In recent time, because of technology, there are many options available in the market for mobile balance recharging. Recharge cards are soon going to be replaced by the online recharge system, it is easy and hassle-free. Digital wallets are the easiest way to recharge your mobile.
Among the Digital wallet esewa is more popular payment system in Nepal. You can easily topup your mobile using esewa wallet. If you can’t find a store to buy a recharge card or need a balance for an urgent call, top-up from the wallet may be the best option for you.
Esewa wallet is the best alternet to recharge cards. Anyone can easily topup mobile balance using esewa to recharge NTC, Ncell and smart. For that, you need eSewa account. If you don’t have create one. You can easily create an eSewa account by using your mobile number. After it, You can recharge your mobile at home using eSewa wallet instantly. If you do not know how to top up mobile from esewa, we will explain you here.
How to Topup mobile from eSewa?
- First, open your eSewa app
- Log in to your account
- Click on the “Topup” icon on the esewa app.
- Fill the mobile number and amount you want to top up
- Then, press the Proceed button.
- Click the Confirm button ( make sure the details are correct )
- Complete the topup process with your MPIN or Fingerprint.
- That’s it, Now your mobile will get the Mobile balance instantly.
Benefits of top up
- Recharging with esewa is easier than recharging from a card.
- No need to go local shop, No need to scratch cards.
- Recharge ( Topup ) can be done in some clicks.
- Topup mobile in a few seconds from esewa app at home.
- By topping Rs 100, 2% ownership tax is deducted and the balance on mobile is Rs 98.
- Possibility of getting additional cashback when you top up from esewa.