MetLife Nepal the subsidiary company of MetLife, Inc. is looking for an energetic, result-oriented Nepali candidate for the Senior Officer Job position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job and build a career with MetLife, one of the leading Life Insurance in Nepal.
Senior Officer – Quality Management
Metlife Nepal is looking for an energetic and result oriented Nepali candidate for the Senior Officer job position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and build a career with MetLife, one of the leading Life Insurance in Nepal. For more information about the job check below.
Basic Job Information
|Job Position||Senior Officer|
|No. of Vacancy/s||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||As Per Company Rule|
|Experience||Minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field|
|Application Deadline||20 January 20, 2022|
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in Nepal & English.
- Audit Experience and knowledge in Life Insurance business shall an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package & Accounting Software.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Must be capable of handling assignments independently and should be quick learner.
- This position‘s main responsibility is to ensure that the department/function comply and manage risk as per their operational framework.
- Create partnership with first line of defense, to identify and manage risks, support them to create robust procedures and practices, with an intent to preemptively identify and eliminate audit and compliance issues.
- Plan and execute periodic review of Policy, Process, Procedure basis Functional/ Audit/Regulatory Requirement and report GAPS/ improvement opportunities, if any.
- Plan and conduct Control testing, Risk Control Self-Assessment as required by Global Operations Risk Management.
- Plan and conduct periodic review of processes within the first line, identify issues and support first line to remediate those issues.
- Design various data integrity checks to ensure the high quality of Lifeline database within MetLife.
- Conduct various other assignments and projects as advised by Head of Quality Management.
Reports To: Manager, Quality Management
- Education: Qualified Charter Accountant/ACCA/MBA with audit experience.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. To apply for this job candidates are requested to submit their CV with recent photograph to [email protected]