IPO of Kalinchowk Darshan Limited has opened. The company has launched an IPO for the residents of the project-affected areas and Nepali people working abroad.
The IPO of Kalinchowk Darshan Limited will be open today on the 14th of Mangsir 28, 2079 till banking hours. The company has issued an initial public offering (IPO) of 228,000 shares.
If all the IPOs are not sold by Mangsir 28, 2079, it will remain open until Paush 14th.
The company has made an initial public issue of 1,08,000 shares to Nepalis who are employed abroad under the Securities Registration and Issuance Regulations, 2073.
Nepali citizens who are currently working abroad with a work permit and have a bank remittance account can apply for the IPO.
Similarly, 120,000 IPO shares equal to 2% (Rs 1.2 Karod) of the company’s issued capital of Rs 60 Karod have been issued to Nepalese citizens who are permanent residents of Dolakha district in the affected area of the IPO project.
Interested investors can apply from a minimum of 10 shares to a maximum of 4,990 shares through an application form at the respective collection centers.
Similarly, the company has appointed Nabil Investment Banking Limited to act as the issue and sales manager.
Arrangements have been made to collect applications from the following collection centers for local residents:
- Office of Nabil Investment Banking Limited, Naxal, Kathmandu.
- Office of Kalinchok Darshan Limited, Kalinchok Village, Ward no. 1 Kuri Dolakha.
- Mega Bank Nepal Limited, Baghkhor Branch, Sailung District. 3, Katakuti Bagkhore, Dolakha.
- Mega Bank Nepal Limited, Charikot Branch, Bhimeshwar N.P. 6, Charikot Bazar, Dolakha.
- Mega Bank Nepal Limited, Mainapokhari Branch, Vaiteshwar District. 5, Mainapokhri Bazar, Dolakha.
- Century Bank Limited, Singti Branch, Singti Bazar, Kalinchok District. 3, Dolakha.