Looking for the IPO result? Here you will know, how to check IPO Result. Earlier, investors could check IPO allotment result from Mero lagani, Share Sansar, Nepali Paisa, Note Bazar, Bizshala, Bizpati. Due to data privacy, Now External websites are not allowed to publish the IPO result.
Nepal Stock Exchange has new arrangements for IPO allotment results. Investors can easily check the IPO result from these 4 websites. Investors can log in to the following websites below and check the result with the BOid number.
IPO Allotment Result Portals
Log in to one of the following websites below and check result online with the BOid number.
2) Sales Manager or Capital’s Website
3) Mero Share Account
CDSC publishes IPO Allotment on its official result website, https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np. Investors can log in to this website and check IPO allotment result easily. This website is dedicated to IPO result only. Investors can check results as soon as the allotment.
How to check result:
- Go to the browser and type iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- Click enter & When the result page opens,
- Select the company & enter 16 digit BOID number (Demat)
- Now click the View Result button.
- That’s it. You will get your IPO Allotment result.
Investors can check results here: https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np.
2) Mero Share
Simply investors can log in to the Mero Share through https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np and check the result. It is simple and easy to check the IPO allotment. To check the result follow the instruction below.
- Login to Mero Share account
- Go to My ASBA page
- Click to Application Report Page
- Select company and press the report button
- Now, You can see the result.
- Check Status – Allotted or not.
3) Capital’s Website – IPO Result
The third option to check the IPO allotment is from Capital’s website. Investors can go to the sales manager (Capital) website and check the result there. Log in to the Sales Manager or Capital’s website on the browser and check the result. For eg: NMB Capital
- Go to IPO sales Manager website or Capital website
- login to IPO result Page
- Enter your Demat Number
- Then, Press the Search or Click button.
- That’s it, now you can get the result.
- Check IPO allotted or not.
Sales Manager or Capital website
If you are looking for the Sales Manager or Capital’s website address to check the IPO result. Here is the list with URL.
- Global IME Capital – globalimecapital.com/menu/ipo-fpo-share-allotment-check
- Nic Asia Capital – nicasiacapital.com/
- NMB Capital – result.nmbcl.com.np/
- Nabil Invement Banking – nabilinvest.com.np/share-allotment
- Laxmi Capital Market – laxmicapital.com.np/
Still, confused? watch this video – How to check IPO result