If you use Facebook, you probably know that video is auto-played on the Facebook wall. Auto-playing videos on social media are both a convenience and a hassle. Some people may like it but some may not. If you are fed up with video autoplay on social media and searching for How to Stop Autoplay Video on Facebook? You are at the right place. Here you will know all about it. We will try to cover the issue, how to stop videos from playing on Facebook. Keep reading this article.
When the video content is auto-played on the Facebook wall, the video you are interested in is less likely to be missed, which is good but at the same time, unwanted and objectionable videos auto-playing make the user experience poor and need to skip video every time. If you run Facebook using mobile data, auto-playing the video consumes maximum data, which costs you more money. By default, the video is auto-played on all users’ Facebook walls. If a video is displayed while scrolling on Facebook, the video starts playing automatically.
You May Like: Find any Nepal telecom phone Number online here easily
If you also have the same problem, Here you will know How to Stop Autoplay Video on Facebook. If you’re using Facebook in your browser, you can turn off easily. Like in the browser, Android and iOS can be easily adjusted to prevent videos from auto-playing on Facebook. You can turn off autoplay on Facebook by changing the settings according to the devices.
Turn off autoplay videos on BROWSER
- Open your profile page
- Go to the Dropdown Menu at the Top Right of the Profile Page.
- Click ‘Settings and privacy’
- Then select ‘Settings’.
- After this, another page opens,
- Click ‘Videos‘ in the left-hand menu of the Page
- Now, Video Settings page opens,
- Go to Auto-Play Videos Option and select Off, That’s it.
- Now the Videos will stop autoplaying on your Facebook.
Turn off autoplay on ANDROID APP
- Click the menu button at the top right on the Facebook app.
- Once you’re there, scroll down and tap ‘Settings and Privacy’
- After it, click ‘Settings’
- Now Account setting page opens
- Scroll down and click ‘Media and Contacts’
- Now Tap on ‘Autoplay’
- Set it to ‘Never Autoplay Videos’.
Turn off autoplay on iOS APP
- Click the menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you’re there, tap ‘Settings and Privacy,’
- then click ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down and click ‘Media and Contacts’,
- then tap ‘Videos and Photos’
- Click Autoplay option
- Turn the feature off
- That’s it, Facebook video will stop autoplay.