The Good News for investors, IPO allotment of Greenlife Hydropower will take place on Friday morning. 3,496,400 ordinary shares (IPO) of Greenlife Hydropower were sold by BOK capital to the general public. According to sales manager BOK Capital, the IPO allotment will take place at the company’s office on Friday at 9 am. After allotment general public can easily check the IPO result of Greenlife Hydropower on websites or Mero share.
In the IPO of Hydropower, 1,337,942 applicants applied for 2,39,76,600 shares. It is 7.37 times more than the IPO sold by the company. In this IPO, only 325,165 people will get shares at the rate of 10 kitta. Pre allotment has already been done by the BOK capital. The final allotment is happening on Friday at 9 am Morning.
Looking for Greenlife Hydropower IPO result?
IPO allotment is happening at the BOK capital office on Friday at 9 am. After allotment general public can easily check the Greenlife Hydropower IPO result here.
How to check IPO result?
- Select the company you are looking for IPO result
- Enter your Demat Number
- Then, Press the Search or Click button.
- That’s it, now you can check the result of the IPO allotment.
General Public can check the IPO result after 10 am at friday morning. for result Click Here.
Greenlife Hydropower had issued 3,496,400 ordinary shares with a face value of Rs 100 per share since January 8. As there are more applications than demand, the shares will be allotted at the rate of a minimum of 10 kitta per applicant from the lucky draw as per the Securities Issuance and Distribution Directive. Out of that, 174,820 shares have been distributed for collective investment funds and 69,928 shares for employees. Out of that, the remaining 32 lakh 51 thousand 652 shares were sold to the public.
You Must read
- Singati Hydro IPO Result Date | How to check Allotment
- Jyoti Life Insurance IPO result date | 594000 applicants to get IPO
- IPO Result Check – How to check IPO result in Nepal 2021
- Ruru Hydropower IPO result date | IPO to Allot 37,916 applicants only
- Jyoti Life Insurance IPO | How to check the result – IPO allotment