Garima Bikas Bank Ltd., one of the leading national-level development banks invites job
application from highly competent, results-oriented, energetic and self-motivated
Nepalese citizens for the under-mentioned position in order to strengthen its existing
staff force for its Head Office, Lazimpat (Kathmandu).
1) Assistant Chief Executive Officer
- Level: Senior Executive
- No. of Vacancies: Two
- Application Deadline: 15th April 2022.
1) Core Business: Lead the core business of the bank including resource, mobilization, transactional banking, credit business and also handle corporate affairs and research & development related with entire business of the bank.
(2) Operation and Control: Lead overall banking operation, credit handling and risk assessment of the bank. Age: Not exceeding 45 years on the closing date of application.
- Shall be responsible for the overall business and control management under the guidance of the CEO/DCEO.
- Should be able to lead and motivate people to achieve the vision, mission and goal of the bank.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should have at least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Finance/Economics or a relevant subject from a reputed university.
- The candidate should have at least five years of experience in the managerial level in an A orB Class Financial Institution.
Salary & Benefits: As per Bank’s rule.
How to Apply?
Eligible Interested candidates are requested to apply through [email protected] within 15th April 2022.
For Job vacancy, Log in to Garima Bikas Bank official website and go to the career page. Find https://www.garimabank.com.np/career and fill-up the vacancy form and drop the CV with cover letter online and apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Phone calls will not be entertained.