Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank has a job announcement. The bank having a wide network of branches all over Nepal and engaged in remittance business from abroad is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting the following eligibility criteria for the below-mentioned positions to be posted at the office of our business correspondent in Qatar.
To know about the job detail at the Everest bank, check in detail below.
Marketing Representative/Counter Staff (On contract basis)
- Candidate should have completed Bacholer’s Degree.
- Should be a Nepalese Citizen.
- Holding valid Passport with at least 3 years of validity.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as on 31 December, 2021.
- At least 2 years of experience in remittance business and counter handling outside (preferably in Gulf countries) for Nepal corridor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending an email at [email protected]. During application, candidates should submit the following documents before 18th January 2022.
a. Cover Letter
b. Updated resume
c. Valid Passport Copy
d. Latest Educational Degree Certificate