Esewa has come up with Dashain Tihar offer for its customers. The company is starting a new scheme ‘Dashain Tihar Bhar 100 Ko Offer’. This scheme will be applicable to remittances sent to Nepal from abroad through eSewa Money Transfer. Relatives in Nepal will get a recharge of Rs. 100 when they receive the amount through eSewa remittance.
Similarly, Rs 100 bonus will be deposited in the eSewa account when receiving remit money directly from abroad to eSewa wallet. The scheme will be valid till November 21. This scheme will be applicable only for remittances sent from abroad.
Terms applicable to this scheme:
- This plan is applicable only when depositing money in Cash or esewa wallet.
- The scheme will not be applicable to the domestic remittance.
- The offer amount will be paid within 24 hours of the prize transaction.
- This scheme will be valid from 2077-6-19 to 2077-8-6.
Esewa Money Transfer has been providing simple and fast remittance services within the country as well as from abroad. The company is currently receiving remittances from Japan, Malaysia, Bahrain, USA as well as European countries.
The company has requested to take advantage of the “Dashain-Tihar Bhar Recharge Offer”. Also, the company has suggested using esewa Money Transfer to send a remittance from abroad to relatives and friends in Nepal, and get fash and reliable remittance service.
You May Like
- Esewa Festive Offer | Win TVS Apache RTR 160 Bike & Gift Vouchers
- Dashain ‘BIG DEAL @ Sastodeal’, Win MarQ 49 “TV & Cashbacks
- Prabhu Money Transfer Dashain offer, win 32 inch TV & More
- Google is soon making YouTube a shopping hub
- Prabhu Digital transformed into Public Limited Company, IPO to issue soon