The allotment of Chandragiri Hills IPO has completed on Friday, January 22. The IPO allotment took place in the office of the Company’s sales manager Global IME Capital. According to Capital, shares have been allotted to 139,602 people at the rate of 10 kitta. The lucky two applicants have got 11 kitta of shares. The applicant can check the Chandragiri Hills IPO result here.
IPO Result date of Chandragiri Hills Limited
The IPO allotment of Chandragiri Hills is likely to happen on Friday, applicants can check their result after allotment.
Check The Result
Select the Company name and Enter your Demat account number and check the result. Below here is the IPO result check link, click it and check result.
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO of Chandragiri Hills, the shares will be allotted through a lucky draw. A total of Rs 2.44 billion has been applied for in the company’s IPO. More than 1.2 million applicants have applied for 24.47 million IPO shares. This is 17.53 times more than the demand.
1.396 million IPO shares were brought for sale to the public. 1 lakh 39 thousand 602 applicants will be allotted shares at the rate of only 10 kitta, more than 11 lakh 11 thousand applicants will not get IPO shares.
Chandragiri Hills had issued ordinary shares to the public from January 8 to 12. A total of 15 lakh 34 thousand 91 IPO lots worth Rs 15 crore 34 lakh 9 thousand 100 were issued at the rate of Rs 100. Of this, 61,364 shares were allotted to company employees and 76,705 shares to mutual funds.
The public had applied for the remaining 1.396 million IPO lots. The company is operating a cable car in Chandragiri Thankot.
You May Like
- Ruru Hydropower IPO open for sale | 407,705 units on the first phase
- Jyoti Life Insurance IPO date confirmed, IPO from Falgun 23
- Greenlife Hydropower IPO allotment on Friday, How to check the result
- Chandragiri Hills IPO result Here, IPO allotted to 139,602 Applicants
- Nepal Infrastructure Bank IPO result date, NIFRA IPO allotment check
- Listed Brokers in Nepse, TMS Links, Address & Contact Number
- Prabhu Life Insurance IPO Result | 540,000 people allotted Shares